furniture consignmentsfurniture consignments
furniture consignments
furniture consignments
furniture consignments
How It WorksWho We AreFAQStore DirectionsContact Us
furniture consignments
furniture consignments

What Does Second Sitting Accept for Consignment?

Second Sitting accepts home furnishings and furniture in new and like-new (very good)condition. Items for consignment may include sofas, dining room tables, chairs, china cabinets, buffets, consoles, rocking chairs, occasional tables,curio cabinets, ottomans, desks, lamps, mirrors, tabletop accessories, sets of crystal and china, area rugs 6x8 feet or smaller, chandeliers,and many other decorative items. We do not accept electronics, floral arrangements or artificial plants, bedding, window treatments, grandfather or grandmother clocks, mattresses, or repaired, broken, damaged or unclean items.

How Are Items Sold?

After the items are received and selling prices have been agreed upon, your items are assigned computerized inventory numbers, tagged and displayed on the selling floor in attractive settings along with other complimentary accessories and like items. Considerable care and thought is taken to show your furnishings in the best visual setting for a prospective buyer. Consigned items are automatically discounted 15% after 30 days and another 15% (for a total of 30%) after 60 days. All items are consigned for a 90 day period.

How Do I Get My Money?

Upon the sale of your items, you will be paid approximately 50% to 30% of the selling price,depending on the item and the length of time it takes to sell, less any other applicable fees. The consignment contract explains the process more fully. You will pick up your check here at the store. If your item does not sell you may wish to donate it to one of the many charities we work with. If so, you will receive a tax receipt for the donation at the value on which it was originally priced.
furniture consignments
©2012 Second Sitting Consignments. All rights reserved.Powered by SIMPOVA™
furniture consignments